Water is the lifeblood of any community. Though we often take it for granted, growing demand, diminishing supply, and aging infrastructure make it increasingly difficult for water suppliers to provide quality, affordable water to their customers.
BG Consultants understands these challenges. Over the past 40 years, we have helped communities identify problems with their systems, prioritize rehabilitation efforts, meet drinking water regulations, and implement creative solutions to maintain sustainable water supplies. We have experience with every component of potable water systems, including distribution lines, storage systems, pumps, and meters, as well as increasingly complex treatment facilities.
Gathering public input and building consensus, navigating the regulatory environment, and identifying funding sources are all included in BG’s commitment to you. Our goal is to not only meet your current needs, but to develop long-term relationships built on trust, transparency, and successful solutions.
Signs that it's time to consult an engineer
- Increased maintenance time and cost
- Major maintenance problems
- Complaints of dirty water
- Complaints of low or fluctuating pressure
- Poor fire flows
- Water supply: Groundwater and surface water supply, water treatment facilities, water quality management
- Water distribution: System evaluation, pressure zone management, pumping facilities, storage analysis, distribution sizing
- Hydraulic modeling
- New service analysis
- Construction engineering
- Capital improvement analysis
- Public relations