BG Consultants, Inc. seeks a highly skilled, detail-oriented Marketing Specialist/Assistant to join our growing team in Manhattan, Kansas. Qualified individuals will have strong communication skills, able to work both independently and seamlessly with project managers and key shareholders. He or she must have a strong work ethic and commitment to deadlines. Knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts and ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented and professional.
- Organizing and assembling responses to requests for qualifications and proposal submittals, as well as interview material content; editing content developed by technical/lead staff
- Assist with the development and maintenance of proposal and interview document templates
- Assist with tracking inventory and development of marketing materials & collateral, including brochures, flyers, and promotional items
- Working closely with firm principals to develop and maintain the image and branding of the firm
- Assisting with the planning & coordination of events, including conferences
- Assisting with the project photography, processing, and acquisition
- Supporting and maintaining the firm’s website and social media presence
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related major
- Experience: none
- Excellent writing, grammatical editing, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Strong sense for graphics, colors, photograph selection, and page layouts
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
BG Consultants, Inc., offers a competitive benefits package including paid personal leave, 401(K), health, dental, life and vision insurance, professional development opportunities, and much more.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & application to email@example.com, in PDF format.
BG Consultants, Inc. is an EEO employer.