BG Consultants, Inc. is seeking experienced Design Professionals to join our team. The Design Professional is responsible for working with the project team to assist in the overall effort of completing various project phases. BG offers career advancement and a venue for ownership possibilities.
- Prepares and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, details, etc. as directed by others utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Develops solutions to technical and design problems following established standards.
- With direction from the project designer or more senior design professionals, develops, modified, and/or reviews drawings ensuring the incorporation of design intent.
- Works closely with the design team and assists in completing projects on schedule.
- Assist in developing project scope, plan, and services during the contract process. Translates planning concepts into comprehensible terms for clients, designers, and project team members.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with materials selection and system research.
- Assures BG documents standards are met and archives documents appropriately.
- May assist the team in construction administration document management.
- May mentor and direct the work of intern staff.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- 0-5 years experience preferred
- A professional degree in Architecture is required
- Proficiency in BIM software preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations, and vendors
- Must be quality-minded and self-motivated
BG Consultants, Inc., offers a competitive benefits package including paid personal leave, 401(K), health, dental, life and vision insurance, professional development opportunities, and much more.
Interested in joining us? Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of work samples in PDF format to email@example.com.
BG Consultants, Inc. is an EEO employer.